Yes, I'm still alive. I was too busy enjoying my month long break to bother writing in here.
Lots has changed, yet much feels the same. You will probably not hear much about either here.
Every once in awhile through my long break a thought, video, social situation will prompt me to write in here, and sometimes I even went so far as to start a draft. But I'd never complete it, for one reason or another.
So what pushed me back to my blog after so long?
1) Two weeks ago, my brother left for Berlin for the semester and started up his own blog, which reminded me that I have (or had) one that I should probably get back to.
2) Unfortunately, nothing all that deep or profound. Yestderday, I saw a video that Noel H. shared of his blog (check my most recent shared item, "Chasing Pavements"). Then today I found the iTunes download looked very similar in style. I like them both, but for different elements of each. So here's the one from iTunes by Oren Lavie. I really like the visual scenes this one creates and how detailed they are (her head even jerks forward when the "train" stops) . Cute song too.
Sorry the side is cut off. First video I've ever embedded in my blog.
Maybe something of more depth soon. . . then again, I'm not making any promises.
2 comments:
This video is so unique and fun. :) Thanks for sharing.
so awesome!
Post a Comment