So the last few weeks have led to me feeling pretty cut off from people. My internship has kept me more busy than I expected and definitely more tired. Wedding/marriage planning and church stuff have taken up much of the rest of my time. The big changes though from grad school are that now I am completely away from the computer from 7am-4:30pm or later most days and that it's no longer so easy to get time with the girls in my major. A ton of us have stayed in town, but it takes much more intention to get together now than when we all had the same classes, etc. So the number of friends I see on any given week has drastically decreased.
It's been an interesting transition, but overall, I love my "job", though sometimes I do wish for one that was slightly less challenging. :-p
Oh, but I have to say I'm enjoying no homework other than lesson planning!
1 comment:
I've been missing seeing you around as well. Would you have time for dinner sometime? Email me. :)
Post a Comment